Mocha Girl Stationery, LLC (MGS) is not just a stationery and lifestyle company. MGS is all about Care ~ Connection ~ Communication.
Our goals is to help boost women's self-esteem through online creativity and art workshops, e-courses, empowerment, inspiration, encouragement, Bible verses using stationery and statement apparel.
Miss Carson uses her artwork on art prints and t-shirts featuring black and brown skin whimsical characters who represent them in positive and uplighting ways using inspirational, motivational, and positive quotes.
You can checkout Yvonne's artwork on Instagram and Facebook under the handle @artbyvone or her artist website yvonnecarson.com.
She loves to create whimsical and quirky art for inspirational and empowerment stationery (greeting cards, notebooks, stickers, Scripture cards) and t-shirts to African American women who are looking for more representation and positive messages that inspires and empowers women of color of all ages!
Fun Facts About the Yvonne Carson:
- Master Of Divinity Degree
- Master of Arts in Christian Counseling-Marriage & Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts in Community and Human Services-Child and Family Studies
- Ordained Minister
- Crocheter and a little Knitting
- Took vocal lessons for 5 years back in the day! (Lol) and wrote songs
- Served as a counselor for Domestic Violence Intervention Services in Tulsa, OK
- Sang in church choirs
- Tech Savvy
- God told her she's an artist three years ago when she turn 60!
- Loves creating art on her iPad and Adobe Illustrator
- Mother at 15
- Grandmother of 9
We just started a Facebook group...You're invited to come join us by clicking the link below! The group's description is also stated below.
This Community is for Mocha Girl Stationery lovers who want to connect with like-minded women who love God, journaling their ideas, dreams, goals, emotions, and planning. Our focus is God, self-love, mental health, healing, communication, and inspiring other sisters!